Patrick Henry @ Northwwod

Chappy

There will be several points to be had by the winner.  Could also jump the winner into the top 8 with a home playoff game.

I know this used to be a big rivalry game.  Saltvile town limits go into Washington Co., some areas of Washington Co. the people have to drive through Saltville to get to PH, I have seen best friends that are neighbors go to different schools I have even seen siblings living the the same house split, some go to PH and the others go to NW.

How do you see this game going?

Chappy, You are exactly right on with this one. It is going to be a dog fight, with NW and Doane, and PH with Humphery. Two good teams and a load of points going to the winner. Doane is one of the best QB's in the D1 West, and Humphery is one of the best RB's in D1 West. I have to go with PH, but just by 1. If Doane performs like I think he will, well NW just may take this thing into OT. At the same time, No one has been able to come close to stopping Humpy all year, so I just can't see Humpy getting less than 275 yds and several TD's. Best of Luck to both teams in Saltville tonight.

Humphery worries me too, not only him but any team with a good running attack. I think NW's run defense is a little weak or they play bend don't break to much.  Everybody they have played this year has been able to run on them for the most part.  I think IF they can keep him in check (he is going to get his yards no doubt in my mind)and not let him socre everytime he touches the ball I think it will be a close game.