Marion vs Rural Retreat

oldfalcon56

Don't let the Canes lose to George Wythe last week fool you. GW will beat most teams in SWVA.

Marion has the talent, and still young, and very well Coached. They can play the game.

Rural Retreat is always very competitive. They played Galax very tough last week and is always

A good game when they are on your schedule. But Marion has some pay back for last year tonight.

We got screwed lastweek plain n simple.Flags were thrown and never explained.Umpire made the wrong call and wrong yardage for the penalty.Gw line held everytime they ran the jet sweep to their side.We do have alot of young talent..We are gonna be very dangerous sooner than later

Someone is a litte salty haha. And yep down 27-6 then closing the gap to 27-20 and then getting beat 41-20 is getting screwed. No thats called being beat in every way. But i'll keep that in mind when GW gets beat by a team in every aspect of the game. I mean 1 long run TD and 2 pass tds of 50+ yards is really being in the game right. The one time Marion got close was late in the second and the third come the 4th GW started playing again. And to your point of GW holding no we didn't that's called us dominating your line like we did all night. But you're right the refs did a horrible job. Like when you were give 2 15 yard penalties on 4th down and still couldn't score from the 5. But being salty is fine at least now we all know getting beat by 3 tds is all the refs fault and not just running into a MUCH better team and it should've been worse btw. GW fumbled on the 15 going into the end zone and then Jordan Harbor falls in the open field on a 65 yard run. But you got screwed why don't you write to vhsl and have them review the game see what they tell ya.

Don't get me wrong Marion has bright spots. But I want to make this clear since it's being said they got "screwed". GW is a lot better than Marion. The one saving grace was our pass D was cap all night. And hey marion did the right thing by taking advantage of it. And they burnt us all night. But we dominated in every other aspect of that game. We are bigger, faster, stronger,deeper ect. Anyone who saw that game the knows anything about the sport knows who the better team was. And it wasn't even close if our pass D shows up its 41-6. So please come back with this argument when the game you lost was a bit closer than a 21 point loss. And Marion will win tonight I'll take em 35-14