GW vs FC

02GW12

Who you got? You know I have My MAROONS. Our youth showed up in the Radford game. We had 4 fumbles that killed scoring drives and penalties that took a FG off. And a blocked punt that led to radford scoring there 1st td. So if we clean up the mistakes I think we can win big. I think GW -42 FC-21

That is entirely possible but I know for a fact GWs O is drastically better than RR. And has been far more tested in the preseason. Please don't take this ad me being an ass that's not my intention. I just believe if GW plays to their ability this one shouldn't be close. 

Yeah that's our youth showing but I think they will fix that. The talent is definitely there we filled all the holes that were left by graduation and transfers. But if FC win congrats to them and we move on to the next. I think by playoff time we will be fine.

GW has 10-11 seniors that are very good players, something that EVERY 1A school in the west doesn't have. You have a couple more seniors that I'm not sure about. The other schools in the west don't have those 10-11 seniors. There are some schools that have 14-17 seniors but only 2-3 could compete with those 10-11 you have athletically. Just the way it is. Coaching has to make a difference.