Lee @ Wise Central

fb-fan24263

I hope to see more of our "young" next year players in this game.... One had a good game against GC this past week Garrett with two interceptions one for a pick 6..... Like to see our #s 12, 57,72,75, and 76 get some good reps in as these will be our team next year....

9 hours ago, fb-fan24263 said:

I hope to see more of our "young" next year players in this game.... One had a good game against GC this past week Garrett with two interceptions one for a pick 6..... Like to see our #s 12, 57,72,75, and 76 get some good reps in as these will be our team next year....

That is an excellent point and would make a tremendous amount of football sense....unfortunately doesn't mean it will happen.  Congrats to the Generals for breaking the GC streak last week, even it was a highly depleted Blue Devil team.

fb-fan24263, that's a smart statement and would have really helped last year in the blow out losses.  Its kinda important for lee's younger players to get some experience this year but I doubt it will happen because that would require a change in the coaching thought process

On 10/15/2017 at 11:15 AM, fb-fan24263 said:

The generals offensive line has I believe four first year starters... we don’t have many else to play... and I’d say we’d sub in if it was Thomas walker or Lebanon but it’s different when you are spanking gc 

I believe lee has less than ten seniors this year and are starting a sophomore and freshman on the offensive line... lee always has “younger” kids in 

4 hours ago, Ray said:

I believe lee has less than ten seniors this year and are starting a sophomore and freshman on the offensive line... lee always has “younger” kids in 

4 hours ago, Ray said:

We have a sophomore starting but he did last year or got a heck of a lot of time on the field (because who his family is in the county)  you have a Jr that is a 1st year starter the rest started or had lots of time on the field last year 

Oh okay I knew they were younger but not sure exactly what class. If you are talking about 74 then I doubt it was only his family that earned him playing time- he is one of the biggest kids on the field 

On 10/17/2017 at 3:38 PM, fb-fan24263 said:

We have a sophomore starting but he did last year or got a heck of a lot of time on the field (because who his family is in the county)  you have a Jr that is a 1st year starter the rest started or had lots of time on the field last year 

Either way I think lee handles central fairly easily this week 

On 10/15/2017 at 11:15 AM, fb-fan24263 said:

72 has been starting on defense the last 2 games when they go to their run defense