Grundy at Honaker

dshreeves

This looks to be one of the better matchups next Friday night and on paper, seems like it could be a very competitive game. 

Grundy has won the last three years and the last two seasons by 20+ points.

Honaker has had two weeks to rest up and prepare for this one and for what it's worth have beaten the common opponents (Twin Valley, Lebanon) this year by a little more than Grundy did. 

For those of you that have seen both teams play, I'm curious as to what you think of this one.

On 9/21/2019 at 10:21 AM, dshreeves said:

This looks to be one of the better matchups next Friday night and on paper, seems like it could be a very competitive game. 

Grundy has won the last three years and the last two seasons by 20+ points.

Honaker has had two weeks to rest up and prepare for this one and for what it's worth have beaten the common opponents (Twin Valley, Lebanon) this year by a little more than Grundy did. 

For those of you that have seen both teams play, I'm curious as to what you think of this one.

I think Grundy wins it. Had Honaker  not lost their QB for the season I would say  Honaker  would have been the favorite. Honaker  hasn't  really been thr same without him. 

Grundy by 7