Lebanon Vs Honaker/ Abingdon

Magic09

Lebanon clearly the better team against county rivals Honaker. One shocker i had was Lambert for Lebanon played poorly… I still think he’s a top 3 player in the region i’ll be looking for his comeback game. Keene played good for the Pioneers the Freshman QB is also going to help. I look for Lambert and Keene to lead the Pioneers in scoring this year probably both around 20 a game. Honaker looked like they had no plan and just praying when shots go up. They are going to be rough without Lowe. Abingdon was just too much for either team.

Lebanon was scoring at will in the paint. Their big guy couldn't do much against Abingdon, but showed he is a force to be reckoned with against Class 1 schools. Honaker seemed out of sorts like they weren't sure how they wanted to play. They did play much better against Abingdon when Abingdon took the starters out and they started running and pushing the ball. Lebanon looked like the most experienced team of the 3.  Abingdon has a long way to go if they are going to compete in Class 3. Too many turnovers and poor decision making.