Bath Co. vs. J.I. Burton

Buffalo_Pride

If Bath Co. is not fast they will be in for a shock! I was when GC played against J.I. Burton. They jumped on us quick it was 21-18 with 5:00 to go in the half. They run a lot of sweeps and quick hitters. They can throw also. The defense is small, but they can close the hole quick. The backs (O and D) are very quick. GC had way too much size, and are not too slow either, and scored 35 in the third quarter. i would like to see that game too. I wish the VH$L would hold all the Finals(A and AA)at the same venue.

JI BURTON IS VERY GOOD.BATH COUNTY WAS REAL GOOD THE YEAR THEY WON STATE. DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE AS GOOD THIS YEAR. WILLIAM CAMPBELL KILLED A VERY GOOD APPY TEAM LAST YEAR.THEY WERE DIV-3 BUT WERE DROPPED TO DIV-1.THEY BEAT DOUBLE A GEORGE WYTHE BAD LAST YEAR.THEY SHOULD HAVE STAYED DIV-3.BATH COUNTY OR JI BURTON CANNOT PLAY WITH THIS LARGE SCHOOL TRUST ME.

I want to say something about fast. Bath has a player #5 you will not believe the speed on this kid. Northwoods running back had maybe 15 yards on him and he ran him down. If Burton plays this kid tight they are just asking to be burnt, because he will blow by him. Bath County's q-back has a pretty decent arm on him, reminds me of Heath Miller. Good luck.

Who beat George Wythe bad last year? It wasn't William Campbell. By the way, George Wythe is not double A.

Also, are you saying William Campbell is a "large school". They have under 300 students in 10-12. They played up in Division 3 for years because there weren't enough Group A schools to form a district. Only when the combined Dogwood District was created did they drop to Group A.