best 06 game; saw the Salem Wussies lose to Amhers

yarlo

[ QUOTE ]

at least rhs has a chance to beat them when they go on the field. you guys wouldn't have a prayer!

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think i would call any of those beatdowns a chance.....but i guess if you wanna get technical, the score is 0-0 at the start of every game so i guess they did have a chance

What beat down? To my knowledge they've only played twice and they won one once. In 2004 they lost by two touchdowns in a game that wasn't decided until the fourth quarter... Where is the beat down? Where is the justification for the statement "RHS can never beat them"???

[ QUOTE ]

I think the hatred may be coming from the fact that many SWD fans believe Richlands went down to Division 3 to escape playing Salem.

[/ QUOTE ]

true......but they got an "explanation" for everything......but i guess i'll buy it.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the hatred may be coming from the fact that many SWD fans believe Richlands went down to Division 3 to escape playing Salem.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's a really valid point. Because you know schools have complete control over which side of the divisional split they wind up on.

I don't think Richlands has to justify its willingness to play anyone, any time. If anything, there are a lot of other schools in Southwest Virginia who live in glass houses with regard to this issue. We opened against a team from Indiana one year, for Pete's sake. That wasn't exactly a coincidence.