Weekend Scores

lowsingle

I know that many teams wrestled in the John Battle Tournament, like Tazewell and Marion, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. Also, Radford wrestled in the Bison Dual Tournament, but no word on them.

Grundy had a tri with Abingdon and Lord Botetourt. Grundy won both matches, beating Abingdon 60-24 and beating Lord Botetourt 48-28. Lord Botetourt beat Abingdon 67-12.

This week, a lot of exciting wrestling going on! Shady Spring, Nicholas Co. will be going to the Nitro Invitational Tournament on Friday and Saturday. Oak Hill goes to the Greenbrier East Tournament on Saturday. Another Tournament in WV is at Meadow Bridge H.S. on Saturday. In SW Virginia action: there are teams competing in the Virginia Duals on Friday and Saturday in Hampton, Va. including Christiansburg, Grundy, and Abingdon. Graham squares off with swdistrict rival Richlands on Wednesday. Tazewell will hold a tournament on Saturday, with many teams from SW Virginia competing. If there are anymore wrestling going on-PLEASE POST IT! Thanks grin.gif

Ok, I found a few notes on a Tournament at John Battle High School, but here is all I can give you: 1st-Science Hill TN, 2nd-John Battle, 3rd-Marion, 4t- JJ Kelly, 5th-Richlands, 6th-Tazewell, 7th-Patrick Henry-Glade Springs

Don't know any individual results. Please post if you know! Thanks!