bluefield 9th grade wins again

twopac

i agree with you there... this year will movin up aint a bad thing cause he plays alot... but last year he never got in and his talent was just wasted, same with palmer last year who went down to jv halfway through the season...

yeah i know what your sayin and i fully agree with it, its a waste of talent i think when there not playin at least half of the game, cause they would be playin the whole game on jv and gettin more experience, but in our case we had to move ppl up this year cause we dont have that many players... but last year they shoulda stayed down... right now we have cole, jeffers, palmer all up that are sophomores, i think thats it...

all 3 of those guys should be playin at least 1 qtr of JV, none of em play the whole varsity game, and then he has 9th graders that cant even dribble playin against those blfd JV players that can dunk lol...sounds like carlock JR. doesnt know how to run a team