ggirls beat lady cavs

littlraskul

well Graham had one girl knocked out...another with a gash above her eye and another with possibly a dislocated elbow...but the other 5 really stepped up and played a great game and held off some late CC runs...CC has a pretty strong team with some very good players on it...thats juat my opinion

i've seen both graham and carroll multiple times on the season. graham played the best i've seen them, and carroll played the worst i've seen them. heckuva job of stepping up by the g-girls, overcoming all the injuries; carroll definitely didn't take advantage of their lack of depth. i don't guess it helped that they couldn't buy a basket, while graham made nearly everything.

[ QUOTE ]

well Graham had one girl knocked out...another with a gash above her eye and another with possibly a dislocated elbow...but the other 5 really stepped up and played a great game and held off some late CC runs...CC has a pretty strong team with some very good players on it...thats juat my opinion

[/ QUOTE ] no she didnt dislocate her elbow it was just a bruise, shes fine

I think that Carroll will be alright. Graham has some size that most of bother Carroll. Both Grundy and Graham both must come to Carroll. Coach Motley and The girls will be ready to defend their house.

[ QUOTE ]

the g-girls are very young arent they?most of them are so i believe.

[/ QUOTE ] lets see both the roberts twins, lorey spade, hannah lawrence, and stephanie smith are SR's so thats 5 of 9 varsity players, the only ones that arent seniors are, gallinger, merke, kelly landreth and maggie jones

ghs made a lot more shots, percentage-wise, than they had in previous outings. defenses dominated the game, hence the low score on both ends.

carroll has three freshmen who all see a significant amount of playing time, fwiw. problem is, no height.

gallinger,landreth and jones were the ones who fished most of the 2nd half.the roberts girls rotated and smith got a bad cut.another one got knocked out in the 1st period.i think those three young girls are gonna be awesome.