What team will be the biggest suprise?

shadyfan

So what does everybody think? I think beckley will suprise quite a few people this year i also think bluefield and graham will be as good as last year if not better. I also think Mt. View will not fair as well as everyone thinks.

in AAA i think beckley will be one of the biggest surprises. but their cockiness will get them. in AA i dont kno bout many surprise teams but i guarantee AA will be the toughest class. i agree bout mt.view they will be down but remember if they show up to play they will play. in A it will be the usual teams (moorefield, wheeling central, and williamstown) but i hear wahama will not be bad. but if im not mistaken they have been ranked in the top 5 going into the playoffs the last 3 or 4 years and have only made it past the first round once.

hey thanks again shadytiger for the info im really excited 4 this year shady has a great shot of making the playoffs and doing quite well, and with the new looks on defense this year wow so if the offense just opens it up just a bit they are gonna b tough 2 beat