Richlands and Haysi

bluesfans

I dont know the Score. but im sure Richlands won. Haysi has had a down season all year long. But best of luck to Richlands the rest of the season, and playoffs. i think they have it in them to beat grundy. GO Mulkey, i played agasint him his like the next dang JJ Redick

bullcrap richlands cant beat grundy so just get it out of ur head ok grundy took it easy on them and let thm back in the game cause they didnt want to beat them that bad on there home court look abindon beat richlands and grundy beat abindon grundy beat graham richlands got beat by graham so just get it out of ur head

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

bullcrap richlands cant beat grundy so just get it out of ur head ok grundy took it easy on them and let thm back in the game cause they didnt want to beat them that bad on there home court look abindon beat richlands and grundy beat abindon grundy beat graham richlands got beat by graham so just get it out of ur head

[/ QUOTE ] ok thanks buddy, i guess they took it easy on us at their place when we beat them twice in a row in front of the most red fans i have ever seen, they came out of their trailers up in the holler to see their team get their ass handed to them, i feel bad that they had to pay for the gas to get there and see the only thing they had going for them now. Im sorry their fans are so pissed but i know its because of the 5 dollars it takes to get into the game and that they were calling for rain and they were worried their trailer was headed down the river again so u can just go on down the river with em, thank u jackass