Mt. Hope and Liberty Scrimmage???

Guest Stang02

Guest Stang02

Did anyone attended the Mt. Hope and Liberty Scrimmage?? If anyone did what was the results to it??

Mt. Hope looks poised for a playoff run this year. Mt. Hope scored first, then Liberty, then Mt Hope ,then Liberty again. So I guess you could say it was a tie, but our JV beat them by one I believe.Mt. Hope had a lot of speed today. Liberty's QB is overrated.

the QB from mt. hope is one of the dirtiest player out there. i understand u have to be dirty sometimes in football but that doesnt mean do it after the wistle blows. i kno he got put in his place last year after he got hit during the shady game.

Guest Stang02

Guys you have to know the Maynor brothers get concussions everyday of the week

Guest Stang02

Yea I know what you are saying ......but I wouldn't think he has .......and his older brother was a whole lot worse then him. Jared makes Bing look like kindergardner compare to him.

<font color="blue"> </font> We have at last count about 37 players this year. We tied in a scrimmage against Covington and beat Liberty 4 touchdowns to 3 in our scrimmages. We have two players 300+ pounds and about 6 more over 200. <font color="yellow"> </font> We've got alot of speed this year. This seems like it is going to be a good year for the mustangs who out work and outhit every team out there. We puke for coach Souk!!! Mustangs PLAY TO WIN.

• 9 months later...