Lebanon 14 Honaker 13 (OT)

hhstigerfan

Whew! What a game! I definitly got my 5 bucks worth! Came down to Lebanon's extra point attempt in OT. Good game, but very sloppy game. Lebanon gave Honaker 7 turnovers but could only score with one of them. Honaker did good running, but I think we only completed 2 or 3 passes the entire game, Lebanon did a much better job passing and thats what made the difference in them moving the ball as the Tigers had the Pioneers pretty well contained on the ground. Special teams hurt Honaker tonight too. But overall, a much better effort from Honaker than last week against Richlands. Good luck to Lebanon, hope both teams bring the HOGO and BDD trophies to Russell County this year!

i think that was a great game, the best so far. i have to give the offensive ball to Zach Miller, me may not be as big as Heath Miller, but is still a great player and tries hard. good luck hhs and lhs, they should both a great year!