the final 2 cents

thegamer

first off, thank u maroon machine and beaverfan for agreeing with me. Most people said they didnt like the trashing, but i played 4 years for bluefield and in the last 2 state title games, and i've been through the good and the bad.. even though last year should've been worse i was still satisfied with the win, but to see u guys go out there and pound graham like that after all the talk they did, gave me as big a thrill as when we beat james monroe 3-0 my JR. year and beat weir in 2 OT my senior year.. and yes i remember the fumble, I as well broke down on my knees and cryed my eyes out, it broke my heart losing the title game in my senior year after we had worked soooooo hard to get back... but thats over, so get back to wheeling boys, i'll be there all the way, destroy those lil tigers just like we did last year in princeton,,, haha 2 fingers like a playa and hollar back..peace out

no doubt man , these people dont know how much work goes into a season then get to the championship and lose by 1 point...its difficult , i just hope we can get back there again and win 1, it would be the 1st time since 97' since we've won a championship

i know man i remember the work that was required from the time i was a fresh, just to begin to get playin time, and then when i was a soph and graham beat us 56-8 we were young but we had loads of talent, then when we were seniors we were all, all-state and running the show...except for those poca dots, they were tough, especially santmyer, he was the strongest little guys i've ever played against