Breathitt vs. PV

LegendatLegion

I wanted to see a barnburner and i left very disappointed! The Bobcats are a good team, i don't think they are a great team. Coach Robbin's said they were the best team he had seen in his 22 years of coaching?????? He must not get out too much! The Bobcats have speed to burn on the ends , the backs are not huge, but PV looked in slow motion at times. The shock to me was the smallish line, offensive and defensive for BC whipped PV all night long. They didn't tackle well and the b'cat backs kept their legs churning and carried tacklers all night for extra yardage. I heard the QB for BC was injured yet he played all night, some of their fans said he was a lot better runner than he showed tonight. PV couldn't run the ball (except Robbins on the keeper at times) and couldn't make the big play often enough to catch up. #8, #14, and #21 were burners and they burned the vikes all night on sweeps, and #8 ran tough inside. PV really got dominated physically tonight.

I left disappointed for the most part, but BC may have held back a little, because i felt they could nearly score at will if they wanted to. They jumped out 7-0 and then seemed to score easily after each of PV's scores.

I tell you what I was dissappointed in. BC's players ought to have more sense than that. A few of our band players who are girls could have been hurt. That wasn't cool. Yes Breathitt had the better team but that was uncalled for besides the national anthem. Their coaches should be embarrassed.