Richlands 51 Abingdon 14

BigD4VT

This one surprised me a little. I thought Richlands would win but expected Abingdon to stay in it longer. It was pretty much over before half time.

Needless to say, Richlands looked good. Whaley had a big night with several long runs. Jennings had a garbage time TD run of about 65 yards. If that kid turns the corner he's hard to catch.

Graham is next. I hope Richlands doesn't go in there over confident because of the way they played against Grundy and Abingdon. Graham is still Graham, and Carlock is still Carlock. It should be a good game.

It was my first trip to Abingdon believe it or not. Very nice stadium. I liked it a lot, but that hill has got to go. My sister had to go to the ER with chest pain after climbing that thing. She's still there now. Actually the hill might not have had anything to do with her pain because she's in pretty good shape, but I'm not and it got the best of me. As of right now she's waiting to see a doctor. I'm hoping it's just indigestion.

I managed to listen to a little of it before halftime. I'm glad we're finally playing better,and calling more plays than sweep left and sweep right like we did with Tazewell.

You are right about the jennings kid hes a speedster. I remember watching him when my cousin played midgetleague.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!