bluefield beavers

buzzsawBeaver

Don't know what to say, in perspective I always consider that football is just a game, and games, and other good things we often have are not to be taken for granted and they are God willing.

Health, loved ones, life, sharing, caring, ect., matter most. Not to be to sentimental, but after putting that in perspective, I'm just going to write that I feel fortunate to have known bluefield beaver football since I was small, I'm glad bluefield is our home and am proud of the beavers. Could write many things about this game, but in short this was overall a game that will go down in my memory as "1 of" the best overall experiences of bluefield beaver football to this date. Everything from the amazing and enthusiastic, loud crowd that was seemingly as big as the crowd at graham games, to the way the football team played against who they played made it special.

Doesn't matter what transpires the remainder of the season, although I hope for the best of course, what more could you hope for as a bluefield beaver fan.

I put it all in perspective 1st so I could simply say thanks folks, this was an experience for the ages not to be taken for granted. Humbly, I'm very proud and very greatful to be a lifelong bluefield beaver.

God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touching man, im a Grundy boy but i have to admit that has to be one of the Biggest wins not only in Bluefield Beaver history,nor West Virginia History but one of the greatest games ever played on the east coast the kind they make movies about..God Bless the Golden Wave and God Bless the Beavers!

This game ranks right up there with the best of em. We probably wont see a better game or play-off game this year. If Bluefield stays focused, I don't see any other team getting in our way to an undefeated season. Congrats Beavers... you have made us very proud!