Liberty QB

kevin

If I understand right Liberty is suppose to have a pretty good QB. If this is true do they throw alot? I heard they run the FB alot since he is pretty good size. How is their tailback? thanks

The quarterback from liberty is pretty good. Has a great arm, great feet and very intelligent. the one thing he lacks is receivers that runs the right routes. All in all he can really hrut a team either way. I do believe this week, Liberty's QB can pick james monroe apart, the mavs are not very good in the pass defense. should be a great game. You are talking about the tailback when u say they run the fullback alot. he is a big strong kid that runs the ball hard, james monroe better bring their a game to glen daniels if they plan on tackling this kid. one guy will not bring him down, he bounces off people and keeps going. i think he has 90 carries for 795 yards, if im not mistaken. hope i answered your questions for u.