James Monroe in week 7

MavsRock

This time last week, James Monroe was 0-3 all-time vs. Wyoming East. 8:30 last Friday night, trailing 21-7 at the half, there was little season not to believe it wasn't going to be 0-4. Listening to this game on the radio, I thought I was listening to the 1999 semi-final game all over again, and I wasn't very happy about it. After what I understand was a fiery half-time locker room courtesy of Coach Witt, the Mavericks played their best half of the season to beat Kevin Grogg's squad 49-21. If our guys come out and play like that for 4 quarters the rest of the season, they will be one tough nut to crack.

In a surprise change of events, I very much plan on going to Liberty this Friday. Could be an interseting game, with 2 unbeaten teams. As long as we don't play like we did in the first half last week, we'll win this game. I think we have a slightly stronger schedule to this point, and JM is besting people by an average of 48-11, Libery by 36-20.

James Monroe wins 37-14.

One question for fellow Mavs fans, why didn't Heath Mullens play last week, and will he play at Libery?