Grundy's J.V. and Varsity....

hurtholdback12

I know nothing about the JV

but the Varsity should be much better....I played against that group when they were 8th graders..and the talent is there....hopefully they can attempt to do what we were forced to do..and win with Stretch Mounts at the helm

Stretch is a great person...but the game passed him by long ago...and it takes coaching along with talent to go far...

I'd expect nice years for Stephen, Theo and Tigh all....

• 3 weeks later...

i think that they will be much better just because the fact that almost all the starters last year were sophmore and now they will be junior. plus a senior Heath Justus and a sophmore that is like 6'4 and can dunk it! which is Jimmy Ashby so i think they can win district.

[ QUOTE ]

i think that they will be much better just because the fact that almost all the starters last year were sophmore and now they will be junior. plus a senior Heath Justus and a sophmore that is like 6'4 and can dunk it! which is Jimmy Ashby so i think they can win district.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow..he can dunk it?

not a big deal man....Grundy just better be ready to play ball...they have 2 full years of varsity experience...and should be able to put together a descent season...even with Stretch Mounts at the helm...

• 4 weeks later...