The Board Is Heating Up.........

Willie

I just love it. I didn't know I live in the sticks, but I guess I do. At least that's what I read. I see we have the schedule thing again. I love to hear that. I also hear I'm full of envy, you're right I am. I envy the kids that play this game of football. If it wasn't for them, we couldn't get on here and make an a$$ out of ourselves.

This is my opinion on Bluefield...

I watchrd Bluefield play Herbert Hoover. In my opinion Bluefield is not as good as last year. I know the passing game is better. But If you're going to let the receivers get behind you, then you are going to give up a lot of TD's

As for the JM/Bluefield game, I don't know who will win. I'm sure both teams will play hard. That's all that counts.

PS: BR, don't get those shoes muddy again. lol

One thing is for sure, all trash talking aside... This will be a good game. Bluefield's defense has been getting better as the season progresses. I don't see them giving up a lot of TD's to JM. (Maybe 2) James Monroe has turned out to be a pretty good rivalry game for Bluefield. Go Beavers!