Lebanon at Richlands

clodhopper

I know I am one of the worst to fly off the handle and post something I later regret, but I'm trying to work on that. Anyhow, I feel lucky that we have this rivalry back and I hope that we'll have enough sense this time to keep things civil. I don't believe anybody wants it to return to the silly way that fans from both sides handled this game in the past. Last year was a blowout and it may happen that way this year, last year both sides congratulated each other after the game and I had a couple of good conversations with some Richlands fans leaving the field after the game. Lets make sure we are all on our best behavior and just pull for our respective teams. Hopefully this generation of fans will set a better example for our kids than the last generation. Good luck to both and hopefully both teams will go into the playoffs injury free. We have one of the best teams in division 4 playing one of the best teams in division 2, let's let the kids enjoy it and let the fans enjoy it.