blfd vs mv

OU81

I sure hope so ,

I honestly think we didnt do good in welch was because this was a big rivialry game for us in the opponents house, and we were scared we were going to lose that game. So we started making passes that we usually wouldnt throw , and thought well since were down lets just throw the hail mary and try to get some points, that was our attitude till about the 4th quarter started

being 3-0 at the half was momentum for mv... if blfd gets up by more than one score before the half it will be over...

blfd will be mentally ready for this game knowing the outcome of the last @ welch...

[ QUOTE ]

...making passes that we usually wouldnt throw...

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that rusty was off the mark that night because of field conditions...

i agree that this being the rivalry game that mv was able to ride adrenaline and blfd's mistakes most of the previous game...

Thats like saying wide recivers cant catch because of there feet....its all in the hands....i mean if your a wide receptor you have to get to the ball....but ur hands is what u catch with....like rusty....he throws with his arm...not with his feet