James Monroe and Bluefield predictions

MavsRock

First, I think Bluefield is a much too powerfull squad for Keyser, and will beat them by someting like 31-13, pulling away in the third quarter.

As for my Mavericks, they understand what they're dealing with, and I think they can learn a lot from the Bluefield game and apply it to this. From what I've hears, Weir's offense is very strong, but the D may be a little shaky.

Last week there was a combined 22 points, and I seriously believe the loser this week may have more than that. This most points that James Monroe ever gave up and still won was a 42-26 win over Wayne in the first round of the '99 playoffs. I think that record will be broken Saturday, win a 34-32 win be James Monroe.

if Weir is successful at throwin the ball around like they were last yr at Blfd, they will hang 50 on ya...their qb (sperlazza)has a great arm and is accurate..his recievers last yr for the most part were covered pretty well but they had incredible athletes mainly wr #5..good thing for you all is that he graduated..their D couldnt stop Blfd and that catch in the corner on 4th down had to be one of the most exciting plays in Blfd history..anyways, i havent seen weir or JM pay this yr, but im going to go with my gut feeling and say Weir 45 JM 28

Keyser is the only thing on my mind right now. It's going to be a tough game and I think a rematch with Bluefield is the last thing James Monroe should be thinking about. Weir is legit and they're going to give you all you can handle.