Richlands 24 Magna Vista 20

BigBlue02

Wasn't a case of being sloppy. We just ran into a darn good football team. When they were up 20-7 I wasn't sure Richlands would come back. The turning point was that long TD pass from Wells to Tatum. That got the crowd back in it and Richlands never lost the momentum.

Hats off to the Richlands fans. That was the loudest I have ever heard Ernie Hicks Stadium. They were a factor tonight.

I got there right when we scored the 2nd time,then found a good place to park and watch the rest of the game.Funny thing is cops came around and never did ask me to move.I think the Seniors wanted it more than anything. Well this is one hurdle down another one to jump.

Watch out Bassett theres a storm a brewing!!!!

"The Storm dug in tonight and held a very good team, dont let their record fool anybody, Magna Vista played a tough physical game and it came down to the wire. I'm proud of our Blues for staying with it and getting the job done. Now Im taking a couple of them to the cabin for good food and maybe some good huntin.