Richlands vs Salem (?)

ambw

Great job Blues! I hear about your scores from WSLS and WDBJ on Friday's. If you guys get the opportunity to play those Salem Spartans Decmeber 4th IN RICHLANDS I hope you POUR IT TO THEM!! Maybe you guys can play them bare-footed to show them that 1/4 inch cleats don't make that big a difference. Just keep in mind that cold day in 1992 that Coach White also had those same cleats in his locker room. Just because he's gone, doesn't mean the cleats are. Good luck against Bassett next Friday.

[ QUOTE ]

Great job Blues! I hear about your scores from WSLS and WDBJ on Friday's. If you guys get the opportunity to play those Salem Spartans Decmeber 4th IN RICHLANDS I hope you POUR IT TO THEM!! Maybe you guys can play them bare-footed to show them that 1/4 inch cleats don't make that big a difference. Just keep in mind that cold day in 1992 that Coach White also had those same cleats in his locker room. Just because he's gone, doesn't mean the cleats are. Good luck against Bassett next Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Respectfully, let us focus on Bassett. After Magna Vista, we can all be sure anything can happen. With you posting inflammatory statements like this, TRUST ME, it is counter-productive. Please, I want you to talk all the smack you want when (and "if") we play Salem.