Richlands game 1:30 pm Friday???

rmhale

Is it right that they are thinking of having the Richlands/Bassett game at 1:30 on Friday? Just wondering what made this time an option. Seems more reasonable to have it in the regular 7:30 time slot...?

I'd be surprised if that happens. I'd rather they play it Friday night, but I would take Friday afternoon over Saturday afternoon because of the VT game. I managed to avoid that conflict when Richlands played Graham. I have to hope I can avoid it this week as well.

no reason for it NOT to be an option. No school Friday, no conflict with Tech, visiting fans would get home at a decent hour (not 1 am), some people get Fri. off from work.

Worked for Tech a few years ago (except for the drizzle).

I just hope I don't have to work the game then stay for the 11 pm scoreboard.

Saw in today's Post that a Northern Region AAA game is also set for 1:30 Fri.

Heck, Bassett fans could even take in the C'burg-Gretna game on their way home or catch some of the Salem-Amherst game on the radio!

Guess it just frustrates me because I'm one of the people that have to work a 5 day week and really need my vacation time for other things, like vacation. But I'm just one person. I'm sure there are many others this time frame would work for. grin.gif whiner whiner I know. I'll go ahead and call myself that before anyone else has a chance grin.gif

Pretty sure game is Fri at 7:30. someone said they heard ms webb talking with Coach Mance when he wanted the game to be played. He said not Friday at 1:30 and diffently not Saturday. So that leaves Friday at 7:30. Hope so.