Va.High @ Tazewell

Domination

Hell we all know Tazewell gonna rock their world. To bad them G-Girls and The Grundy "trash" Wave couldn't play like everyone wanted them to. I'll say this.VA High SUCKS! grin.gif

P.S. GRAHAM AND GRUNDY WILL GET DOMINATED NEXT YEAR TOO!

I do believe that tazewell will win their game against va high "again" and i believe that they will be the best next season but next season hasn't come yet.

tazewell played graham twice the first score was 7-5 and the second was 13-19 and would have been 19-7 if the refs would have seen that our player was laying down when the ball got stripped. tazewell will play va high twice the first score was 14-12 and i think the final score will increase as it did with graham.

Ditto.

Graham will get increasingly dominated next year, and I see a trend that mirrors that of 1984-1987. Graham will come back in about 5 or 6 years, but in that span, I see maybe 1 or 2 playoff births.

Virginia High has had a Cinderella run to make it this far, but I see the Dawgs running away with this one. My prediction is: Tazewell 24, Virginia High 13.

[ QUOTE ]

Hell we all know Tazewell gonna rock their world. To bad them G-Girls and The Grundy "trash" Wave couldn't play like everyone wanted them to. I'll say this.VA High SUCKS! grin.gif

P.S. GRAHAM AND GRUNDY WILL GET DOMINATED NEXT YEAR TOO!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't exactly be calling Grundy "trash". After all they did tame the pups this year. And about VA High, my friend, if Tazewell isn't careful they will make the same mistake as Grundy (underestimating VA High). FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If VA High sux, what will you say if the beat the DAWGS?