Virginia High vs. Tazwell

rombone

uh oh shocked.gif What happened to Grundy Friday night and please save me your time and dont try to blame it on the refs...Well anyways I do believe that VHS has the best Defense in Region IV and they will show it again when they play Tazwell.. grin.gif

yes...that was my point...you know how you guys are complaing about Grundy saying there were two bad calls that cost us the game the other night...you guys do the same thing about the Tazewell game yet it's ok for some reason.

I am not blaming the ref's for anything, I am simply saying there were two bad calls that cost Grundy the game. They didn't call an overly bad game like the Carroll County game this year and last year...but there were two bad calls that cost Grundy that game...and that's my honest opinion...if it had been Graham playing and not Grundy I would say the same thing.

well just rip them to a PC then convert them to mpeg or windwos media.

I am considering putting up the entire game so everyone can see...probably split it up into quarters.

There are also about 5 or 6 individual plays people should see before they comment on this game...and you are welcome to post whatever you want in return...if needed send me the tape and i will do it for you, I am more than willing to do that if it shows they were legit calls and I'll apologize for saying they weren't and admit I was wrong. I'll also say you guys earned the win if thats the case.

Blood from a turnip, Lance.

I can feel my IQ slip a few points every time I read a post from this guy. So I better quit before I reach borderline mental retardation from reading posts with reative titles for posts such as "tazwell sux" Damn, it's starting already.... OMG ROTFLMAO Tazwell sux, Va Hi will bet u, we hav bes fb in regjun IV, gundy peppel blam refs 4 u loose game, we r de best.

I look for most of these people to disappear if Tazewell beats them next Friday night. And perhaps the board can gain a degree of sanity back.

Bitter? You damn right I'm still bitter and I will be for a long time.

Lance, why waste your time posting a game on this board? Everyone who wanted to see the game was there last Friday. A good call, a bad call, a fumble, an interception, a 50 yard run, that's all part of the game. You can post as many games as you want but will that change the score? NO.......... let it go......

[ QUOTE ]

Lance, why waste your time posting a game on this board? Everyone who wanted to see the game was there last Friday. A good call, a bad call, a fumble, an interception, a 50 yard run, that's all part of the game. You can post as many games as you want but will that change the score? NO.......... let it go......

[/ QUOTE ]

dude go worry about Hurley...