Tazewell and Richlands both playing Friday night??

Lance

Tazewell all the way...and Richlands to...gotta support the SWD. grin.gif

If Va High beats Tazewell I will pull for them though against Gretna...I don't hate them or anything I'm just pissed over the whole Grundy thing...lol. Not really even pissed at them, just those two calls...I don't blame them for that.

If either team played Saturday it would conflict with VT/UVA. I'm not planning to go to that game but I would stay home and watch it on TV. Many people (including players) are going to Blacksburg.

[ QUOTE ]

Friday at 1:30 pm was talked about before...no school friday, would there be a conflict with that time? Just curious...I'd say it's already set in stone now anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take that time over Saturday but I prefer Friday night. But I agree, it would be nice to see both games.

I hope all you Grundy guys come to Richlands though. We have about 200 extra seats to fill with the band and their chaperones up north.

[ QUOTE ]

Our seniors had a vote and decided they wanted to play their final home game under the lights, on friday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

what better way to finish your display of football at tazewell high then under the lights on friday night

well most coaches like to stay on the same track as long a possible. also for 1:30 fri. the travel time for bassett would be real bad. and about all your store workers could not come to fri. is the number 0ne shoping day of the year. alot i know alot that could not have made it 1:30 fr.