Richlands Fans Please Read

BigD4VT

Richlands is playing a good team tonight. Bassett beat a Magna Vista team that gave Richlands it's closest game since Gate City. Now I have no doubt the Blues can "GIT-R-DUN" as they have all year but us fans can give them a HUGE boost.

The absence of a certain five time Virginia Honor Band will create a void. With the kids in the band plus all the support people, parents ect, there will be more than 200 empty seats. Seats that are normally filled with people who bring, not only music but a lot of energy to the game.

We must stand up and make NOISE every time Bassett has the ball...on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, punts, fg's and kickoffs. Clap, yell, scream, shake a cowbell, stomp your feet or even sing if you want to. Just make NOISE! If those of us who read this board can do that the rest will follow, and I guarantee it will be worth at least a touchdown for Richlands.

In addition to making all that noise for the defense you should be able to hear a pin drop on offense. When Richlands has the ball we should all be able to hear Thad barking the signals. In the same way noise helps the defense, silence helps the offense.

Ernie Hicks Stadium was as loud as I've ever heard last week. At times it was almost like a college game...but it can be louder. Lets send Basset home with not only haunting images of the swarming Richlands defense in thier minds, but with the sound of the Richlands crowd ringing in their ears.

Now you might think I'm an idiot for thinking a high school game can have a college game atmosphere, and maybe I am but there will be in eccess of 5k people there tonight, and 5k people can make a lot of noise. LETS ROCK THIS HOUSE!

[image]899.jpg[/image]

thats right blues fans it almost game time. the team is read y to step it up a leval now its time for the fans.

also a quick note if by chance we do not win this game fans please stay a nd support the team till the end nothing looks worse. as we said the lebanon fans were loud that night i also noticed them leaving with about 5 min left. not a good thing