go riders, pac man, mavs grad, weirfootball

OU81

I was told by the man I went to the game with (lol) that Weir refused to shake hands with Bluefield following the game. So as much respect as I gained for them last year, I've nearly lost now with the postgame childish behavior. Of course, I guess it would suck to be on the cell phone making reservations for Wheeling only to call back and cancel ten minutes later... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield cheated on the onside kick

they had 15 men on the field!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know gang, it might have seemed like 15 players to the Weir folks. I couldnt believe that just 3 or 4 players shook our hands after the game. It just goes to show that Bluefield has CLASS, win or lose. On to Wheeling.

15 players? okay! lol. don't be sore. And guys cut em some slack only 3 or 4 had time to shake hands in between the fighting amongst themselves and the coach being arrested and what not...

Bluefield Deserved to win i hope everyone sees that now. Especially Weir fans...I'm glad we waited till last minute it was even more pleasurable after all the cheering that side did.