From TechSideline.com's Will Stewart...

GMan

"And then I asked myself a question: At what point do you finally believe? Without getting wrapped up in the X's and O's, matchups and injuries, at what point do you simply believe? Believe in the team to meet adversity, believe in the leaders to come through, and believe in players to make plays and coaches to coach. How many times do they have to surprise you and exceed your expectations before you ... just believe?

Well, 11 games into it, I'm sold. I believe!"

[ QUOTE ]

"And then I asked myself a question: At what point do you finally believe? Without getting wrapped up in the X's and O's, matchups and injuries, at what point do you simply believe? Believe in the team to meet adversity, believe in the leaders to come through, and believe in players to make plays and coaches to coach. How many times do they have to surprise you and exceed your expectations before you ... just believe?

Well, 11 games into it, I'm sold. I believe!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Will's a great guy (I'm a TSL regular since it was HokieCentral, been there ever since 1997). He almost sounds like he's talking about Bluefield there. grin.gif