Richlands/ Salem

WOW, what a high school football game. With less than two minutes left on the clock I still wasn't sure we had it won. Your team played one hell of a game to the very end. You've got probably the best O line we've faced all year with the possible exception of Amherst and Liberty but I wouldn't make that call.

Ringstaff, I'm told was a little hobbled from rolling an ankle and he took one hell of a shot early. He showed me something when he came back. Your QB runs the ball very well and that little scatback who returns punts may be the hardest to bring down. You never get a solid shot on him.

All in all great game. Thank you Richlands for being a class act. No jawing from the fans after the game and everyone was very respectful. You folks really made some noise.

I hope we can all go on now and I certainly hope there is mutual respect.

For a bunch of "city slickers" we don't mind hitting though, do we?

Later, folks!

GO SALEM

GO MULES cool.gif

Jennings is scatback you're talking about. He's a huge threat on returns. You are the first team that has kicked it in his direction consistently since about the 3rd or 4th game.

Ringstaff was clearly hobbled last week against Bassett. We were all worried when he went down early today but I'm sure it would have taken an act of God to get him off that field.

Salem has a very good team. You did an excellent job getting your receivers open. Good luck next week. I truly hope you win it all.