Tazewell A changed team

Dawgs07

To many people on this forum you may have thought that Tazewell lost today, but to me i am just greatful that we came this far. This upcoming week was very nerve racking because all we heard about at Tazewell high was about how good *Vic Hall* was, well considerin all odds our boys did pretty darn good showin what Tazewell was made of. Watching a team, with pretty much the same players go from 1-9, to 8-4 and regional champs. These boys had the whole town and school behind them and hopefully what these boys have brought back to the community *Pride* will stay for years to come! These boys helped to bring somethong that our school had been lacking for many years *school spirit*. Now of course i can't get on here and say i am not upset that we lost, of course I am but there is only so much change that can happen in one year, and this year is just the begining! All i have to say is watch out for the dawgs, they can do suprising things, never under judge them! I am proud of every single football player on the Tazewell team and i wish them the best of luck in the years to come, go get them next year!