Thanks for a good season

land_rider

RHS-THS football players, coaches ,band, fans and parents you folks are certainly a class act,and i for one am very proud of you all.And especially the parents for letting these coaches do their job,we are not all perfect people.but these guys did a good job.This thing with the weir game is enought to make anybody sick.And i hope that kind of thing never happens in our county or town.Its time we start working harder together so we can better all of our sports programs.Again thanks to all of RHS-THS for this year,And may god bless each and everyone of you.

I was pleased as well this season to see the support the fans, parents, coaches, administration and everyone involved displayed. This is what community support and togetherness will help achieve. I hope that we all can be positive supporters of our children. Thanks coaches for being positive role models for our children. "Else we all hang together--Or we all hang seperately" -- Ben Franklin