RHS Volleyball

land_rider

I heard that Nikki went to emory and henry this past weekend for a tryout. She is also going to bluefield sometime for another tryout. I wish her the best because she is a good student and a great person smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

You have to love that about her, (good looking, good athelete, good student, good person) I can see why she made ALL SWD First Team as well as ALL Region IV in volleyball. Does she play any othe sports? I'd say she can get a scholarship in volleyball if she chooses.

I'm not sure if Nikki plays any other sports or not,but she would be good if she did.Does anyone know if she got a full ride to college to play volleyball?I heard the team should have four big hitters next year,if Megan Hurt gets healed up from the car wreck she had,some of the teachers were talking about how good she could be if she works hard this year,and that every college around would be after her.Sure hope things work out for this young lady. smile.gif