Holiday Break Poll..

babyblue

Thought this would be interesting.... Since everyone has picked favs at pre-season.. lets rate them going into the Holiday Break..

Lets start with:

SWD..

1. Carroll Co.. They are always a well kept secret.. They seem to be scoring lots of pts and winning.. I really dont know the level of comp they are playing..

2. Tazewell... Juicedawgs been kinda quite.. but i'm still gonna go with them as #2.. For now..

3. Graham... Could easily pick these guys at #1.. They have played some toughies early and not did to bad..

4. Grundy... Seems they have suffered a let down early but thats the way they start. They will rebound and make it interesting.

5. Richlands... Has talent to make a difference.. Like Grundy can make it interesting down the stretch.. Cant aford home district losses...

BDD..

1. Twin Valley... Have alot of weapons.. Size, speed, inside and outside game! So far has been improving.. Needs a higher level of competition. Which will happen soon!

2. Haysi... Undefeated at present, seems to be playing well. Every night will be a show down in the BDD.

3. Council... Took Va. Class A power house Twin Springs into OT before loosing by 3 at TS. Evidently, is improving since their loss to Haysi earlier.

4. Honaker... Scrappy and rebuilding, finding their new self.. Will make it interesting on any given nite in the BDD.

5. Hurley.. A big supprise.. could be moved up to #2 or #3 spot.. but, needs to show it can win in the District. If they play the way they did against their County Rival.. Grundy.. they could be a force!

this is all just something to chat about.. no offense intended... All my info comes from the BDT and Bristol papers...I really dont know much about how the districts are set up in WV.. maybe someone else could talk about that.

The SWD and BDD are probably the closest bball districts with the most ppl talking so i just thought i'd post something..

It seems like its gotten alot quitter on this board. Is everyone tired or what!! lol

Well im back but the SWD is still a toss up babyblue but appreciate the ranking. There has been no SWD games so far so district is a grabber. I heard that Richlands and Carrol bump heads tonight(22nd) though. BDD seems to be an easy pick with preseason choice Twin Valley and Final choice Twin Valley. Nick Harman, the Vandykes, and the Lester kid are suppose to run things and most likely will.

---------------------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

in the BDD it hurt honaker when tyler patrick didnt come back.. something with his wrist or something. i know that he played with a hurt wrist the last few football games... they are struggling to find them selves... but u cant under estimate them