Judgement Day Approacheth

MavsRock

Hope our Mountaineers are enjoying there vacation in Jacksonville, not that they really deserve it. A valid arguement could be made that they've been on a vaction all year long, especially the last 2 games. I've got a feeling that Florida State may administer the punishment for there sins. You could pay me to go see that game, but it would have to be a lot. MAYBE this game will be closer than the last 2 bowl games that WVU forgot to show up for, but I wouldn't count on it. If the Mountaineers find a way to upset FSU, I'll be more than a little surprised. But given the dissapointing season both teams have had, it may be a matter of who wants it least.

Im a FSU fan, and my 2nd favorite is WVU , im pulling for wvu simply because they havent had a good of a football team in the past couple of years as flordia state, i mean fsu beat virginia tech in the national championship sugar bowl in '99, and we havent had that much national attention.So i think by winning this game it will boost are attention up