FSU-13 WVU-12 HALF

WaveFan09

If marshall didnt get hurt, i say they may have may made it look like a decent ball game....im a wvu fan. but i knew there was no chance they could pull it off

Next year there going to be terrible....there losing everybody including marshall,harris,pacman jones,henry

[ QUOTE ]

i hope not

i liked pacman jones a heck of alot better than i will ever like chriss henry.....k.j harris more than anybody though

It seems like the wvu football dynasty is over at wvu with them losing all there good players

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats wat i thought about tech this year, they lost D.Hall and Jones at running back i really didnt know wat kind of team we would have cause all the "stars" went pro, we still had Randall but he hadnt produced that greatly i didnt think but he sure stepped it up i knew from USC game on Tech would be tuff to handle and they havent left me down yet, they just came united as a team, maybee WVU will do that same next year and have a 10 win season but now they'll have to deal with the rapidly growing Louisville Cardinals.There QB is fun to watch but newayz i hope WVU comes out strong next year.