Hurley @ Haysi

Coal Covered Rebel

Yeah the Rebels are playing like shit or have just plain laid down one or the other... I really don't know what is going on with these guys. They were looking great the first half against Honaker and haven't showed up to play since... SMH.

Yeah man I don't understand this shit tonight... I don't know if Haysi is just that good or if Hurley has just gave up on the season after last week... They are a lot better than they are playing I know that. They have a good coaching staff and I'm sure they were prepared all week, so the guys bound to have not got up off their ass from last week... Sounds like Craig Stacy and Oliver are giving hard efforts tonight though.

I didnt get to go to the game but I can say Haysi is just that good. The Tigers have a lot of weapons and the ability to expose a defenses weaknesses.

From what I understand Haysi just ran the ball all over Hurley. 400+ yards of offense, several long TD runs, Yates had up around 140 yards rushing, Turner had 150, Sykes had 5 TD passes. 

Well man I thought the Rebels were a little better than this given how they played against Grundy all game long and Honaker the first half. Goodluck to the Haysi Tigers the rest of the season! I'd love to see you all get a state championship. Coach Colley does such wonders with that small school and the players are obviously dedicated toward football.