Union @ GC

RiverRat24

GC leads 28-18 at the half. Barnes has 3 early fouls on him and Ervin has 2. Could cause major issues in the 2nd half if they cant stay out of foul trouble. Unions first possession of the game was an ally oop with authority....was very nice. House is packed tonight. Definitely post season like atmosphere.

Great game tonight. Both teams with some foul trouble late. Union nailed some 3s in the second half. 

Officials missed some calls, like always, but I thought it was the best officiated game I have seen all year. 

GC girls beat Union 59-33. Was the best game I have seen them play this year. Loved seeing them FINALLY feed the ball inside. 

I agree....the girls played a great game. Was happy to see them finally put together a complete performance. Looked like the team I expected them to be all year.

I thought it took GC 4-5 minutes to settle down after that opening ally oop slam by Union. McClung and Qualls didn't have as solif of a game as they've been having the past few weeks...which was probably due to Unions defense moreso than it was them playing poorly. McClung took some wild shots in the first half but made some big buckets in the 4th when the game was close. Ervin played a solid game and hit some big 3s but got in foul trouble. Barnes was off on his dribble drive to the bucket all night and he got in foul trouble quick too.

A win is a win but the boys need to clean up their game a bit. Post season is here....need alot more team ball and alot less hot-dogging and me-ball.