Twin Valley @ Tazewell... ????

babyblue

Can the Dawgs tame the Panthers?? Its a home game for Tazewell. Twin Valley seems to be playing well.. They had a big win at BDD rival Council Saturday nite. Tazewell sits at the top of the SWD standings. It should be a good game.

My pick is TV by 12. 20 if they hit their free throws!! lol

Whata you think Juice?

Well babyblue they got us by like 8 or 9 the 1st game and are a big favorite to win the BDD and are a great team with size and good shooters. They have a great inside out game. We will try to play and hold there big guys down low to a minimum and make them hit jump shots. We have to make runs when they get cold. We have a good chance to take 1 from them at the Dawg House! cool.gif

Very good post JuiceDawg. You're right in stating Tazewell should make TV beat them from the outside. This could prove to be the weak point of TV because their starters and first two off the bench are streak shooters. They do have a sophomore with a good outside shot who isn't encourgaged to shoot.

This should be a good game but I will have to take TV by 10.

I dont really think thats a weakness... I'd say they could shoot 50%... If the right ones shoot! Their weakness is forcing the ball inside on tripple coverage! Thus, a possible turnover.. depending on the officials. Tonight might be very interesting if Tazewell plays the "d" it needs to! It will be interesting to see how TV counters. They have all the weapons needed!!

Tazewell gotta play a great game to win..

Again, TV by 15... TV has depth and foul trouble won't effect them like it would Taze. But, they have to make their freethrows.