Juicedawg…I called it. TV by 12!! Also,Questions?

babyblue

Questions? Why didn’t you play the 4th Q? Do you guys have a clue on baseline defense!! I could’nt believe how many layups TV scored the second half on the left baseline! I guess you have something to work on now. haha You guys gave a good effort. TV just has to much fire power… But, If they stayed with their players, they could beat you bad. TV played 10 players biggest part of the night, which will help them down the line.. I hope. TV needs to put people away early and not have to count on runs to finish. But, I’m thankful for late runs so far!! haha Just my opinion.

You guys did well scoring inside against the big guys of TV. You have a good team.

From what I see you guys SHOULD win the SWD… Just stop the baseline dribble!! hahaha

I think (my opinion) is you are playing more consistant than most other SWD teams.

Play of the Night…4 of them.. 1. Hayes double flip over a TV’s Shortridge. It was very scarry. I hope he’s ok. 2. McDonald jukin Kt (in open court) and Kt taking the ball… speed vs speed! I thought that was cool. 3. Shortridge pass out of bounds to Lester, Lester save back to Shortride for layup. 4. JR’s block of of a TV shot into the beachers. These are things that stick in my memory of the game. There were a lot of good plays both ways.

All in all it was a good game. This was a good game to prepare for district matchups coming. Both teams are going to have some good ones.

Good luck and play safe. Tell Hayes keep his feet on the floor!! No more scary flips! Ok?

I know good call... Man I had a killer headache and felt pretty bad last night. Might be getting sick or something, I could barely keep up with the group and style of play last night. Twin Valley is a great team and have the dream of a team. With 3 big guys and couple of great shooter, Inside-out-game. Had a streak there the 1st half, cause I had 12pts in the 1st half then, and didnt score the 2nd half. Sat out the whole 4Q but I was glad to see the team can hang with a quality team like TV without me on the court. Great effort by them and we are ready for Graham but we have some bumps and bruises/small injuries to tend to first. Come watch a great game Friday as we take on Graham at 7.

Yeah I've heard from eveerybody that it was a nasty fall. I'm ok other then some really bad knots on my calf and a killer headache. Have a few other minor injuries that are no cause for concern. I don't know what happened last night. Normally I stay on my feet and I'm always reminding our other players to keep their feet too. I guess last night's flip is a reminder why I do keep my feet and why everybody else should too. But I'll be ready for graham so no worries there and thanks for the advice.

Good luck man... Hope you aint gettin sick.. rest up and get ready.. your big ones this fri..

I got you all by 14... If your all healthy..

I dont think their press will bother you.. yours might them!! You have quickness to defend outside..and you can dominate them inside...

Just go to play!

Yeah all that DECA crap them guys messin with my head and all that yellin and dumb stuff goin on. Taking test and phycology through the confrences haha. Felt bad on the way back on the bus and got worst right before the game. Its all good though I see Richlands fell again too. Grundy beat Honaker by 2. Graham lost to Marion the other day by 9. We will be ready injured, sick or not for Graham thats our big game to stay on top of the SWD.