Tazewell Kids

Tid_Bit

I graduated from Tazewell several years ago. The thing I want to know is who's classes are you guys posting all of these messages from. must be some new teachers, because I cant really remember having enough free time to post(no such thing as the internet back then.....learned to type on a real typewriter.LOL). So what are they teaching you at that school that my taxes are going to support?

Yeah every class has them, this is new days and new technology u know. Just glad to see some life coming back to the board even after football season. Normally just a f-ball board but arguments and facts are coming about basketball now.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah every class has them, this is new days and new technology u know. Just glad to see some life coming back to the board even after football season. Normally just a f-ball board but arguments and facts are coming about basketball now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the board this year was heated and nobody wanted to quit arguin or stop checkin it out.

You guys from Tazewell are lucky. The teachers over here are freakin Nazi's about gettin on the internet. The only time I can ever get online is during study hall when I'm doing work for AP Government!

[ QUOTE ]

You guys from Tazewell are lucky. The teachers over here are freakin Nazi's about gettin on the internet. The only time I can ever get online is during study hall when I'm doing work for AP Government!

[/ QUOTE ]

THey dont care at Richlands either but they at least block sites.