Tazewell's running backs for next year?

Fighton3

[ QUOTE ]

We're loaded for next year. We have five very promising backs who are going to make a big difference for us. Justin Wilson is just as fast as his brother, but w/ more power. Myself, Eric McDaniel, Scott Weitzel and Tj Salyers will also be running the ball. I think we'll do just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thomas...you did a heck of a job at DE this year for Tazewell, but you really should wait until you take an actual handoff in a varsity game before you get on here and sing the praises of yourself. You may find out that it can come back and bite you on the butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his post shows confidence in the Tazewell backs as a unit and states that he is a part of that unit. I didn't read it as cocky at all

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that t.j. salyers transferred to tazewell this year and he has a chance to be a back, he's small but really fast and strong. Coach wyatt started him as fullback for pocahontas 2 years ago as a freshman so id say he likes him lol grin.gif