Tazewell's running backs for next year?

Fighton3

[ QUOTE ]

I hope Jarrod Burton pulls on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wouldnt be doing nething but lookin at about his chest if he pulled on him lol. And i dont quite believe it would even move the kid.,

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I hope Jarrod Burton pulls on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i ain't bragging or anything but if that guy can knock me down i'll quit football right there on the spot. i know my first two years i sucked and my junior year i started off pretty good till two lil whimps on the tazewell offense cheap shoted me. but in he wants to try to pull and knock me down let him go ahead and try. i am tired of hearing how tazewell's linemen and crap are lifting this and that but if you really wanna know you should come down to our high school weight room in the mornings and evenings and go to the college after school and watching the kids bust their butts so they can play and go farther than we did this year

maybe you should both shut up because you look like a couple of 7 year olds getting in a pissing match...grow up....dont argue on here thats not what the forums are for...this particular thread is for tazewells running backs for next year......so lets get back on that subject...will the running backs be any good next year??

We're loaded for next year. We have five very promising backs who are going to make a big difference for us. Justin Wilson is just as fast as his brother, but w/ more power. Myself, Eric McDaniel, Scott Weitzel and Tj Salyers will also be running the ball. I think we'll do just fine.

[ QUOTE ]

Thomas Lewis

[/ QUOTE ]

Thomas...you did a heck of a job at DE this year for Tazewell, but you really should wait until you take an actual handoff in a varsity game before you get on here and sing the praises of yourself. You may find out that it can come back and bite you on the butt.

I'm hardly singing the praises of myself Tid Bit. He asked what the backfield was going to be, and I told him. It's not like I got on here saying I was gonna rush for 2000 yards...Even though I might tongue.gif haha only joking! only joking.

[ QUOTE ]

Reread the post Einstein.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i reread the post and i still see him saying that he is gonna be running the ball.......he isnt talkin trash...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Reread the post Einstein.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i reread the post and i still see him saying that he is gonna be running the ball.......he isnt talkin trash...

[/ QUOTE ]

Try rereading my post Einstein. I was trying to tell him that he was coming off as cocky and to save it for the field. There it is....spelled out for you. smirk.gif