Bluefield 82, Liberty-Raleigh 59

Bluefield_Rules

Bluefield (9-3) got off to a slow start, but manage to stake a 38-31 halftime lead. In the second half Bluefield switched to a man-to-man defense and ate Liberty up. Beaver led 60-43 at the end of the 3rd and coasted home in the fourth.

The JV moved to 7-0 with a 119-40 spanking of the Liberty JV. Bluefield's JV has looked phenomenal in the two games I've watched them play. They have very quick guards and a couple of outstanding shooters as well as an inside presence.

It honestly could have been worse. It was 70-18 at halftime and the Bluefield coaching staff reeled the team in during the second half to keep the score from really getting out of hand.

They haven't played MV. They were scheduled to play them last Friday night, but the game was postponed due to the weather. It'll be made up on Feb. 11th.

I figured it was his girlfriend. Johnathan looks a lot like his father in the face, which is how I was able to determine that was his parents down in front of us.

He had a chance to throw one down the other night, but took the safe route and laid it up. It'd be nice to see him throw one down in the Princeton game to put the final nail in Princeton's coffin...lol

We play them again on febuary the 28th at home, well at bluefield state i guess you could consider home. I wouldnt mind seeing him dunk that game either. Atleast dunk 1 of those games, Preferably at princeton to show them we can kick there butts on there turf 2 times in 1 year..... But im not mistaken isint a dunk a technical foul?